Are you a stressed and overworked professional looking for a better work/life balance? Escape your profession and save your life, shows how you can create a new life for yourself.
For more information or to download a copy of the book click on Smashwords or go to escapeyourprofession.blogspot
Special E-book Option (PDF download) for only $4.50.
Buy now through Paypal. Yes, for only the price of a cup of coffee you can receive hundreds of dollars worth of concise legal information telling you all you need to know about; making a will, challenging a will, appointing an executor, revoking or altering a will, legal changes after a marriage breakdown or separation, common will clauses, and much more. Forty pages of “must know” essential information is now instantly available to you on-line.
Copyright Alibi Press 2008-
Website Design: Netinsites
The Handy Wills Guide
by Terry Carson
(Hard copy $15, E-book $4.50)
Everyone owning any property at all needs an up to date will. Life has become much more complicated in recent years, and will-makers need greater information than ever before to make sure their will is effective and can withstand challenges.
Drawing on over thirty-five years experience as a lawyer Terry Carson has provided a concise easy to read summary of most of the essential information anyone making a will, or thinking about a will, or involved in estate administration - needs to know.
Table of Contents
- Glossary of Terms (What do all those legal terms mean?)
- Chapter 1 What is a Will?
- Chapter 2 Why you should have a Will
- Chapter 3 Who can make a Will?
- Chapter 4 The Legal Requirements of a valid Will
- Chapter 5 Your Personal Representative (Executor & Trustee)
- Chapter 6 The Effects of Relationship Break up on a Will
- Chapter 7 How to Revoke, Alter, or Revive a Will
- Chapter 8 When you should Update or Change your Will
- Chapter 9 Challenges to a Will
- Chapter 10 Common Will Clauses
- Chapter 11 Burial, Cremation and Final Wishes
- Chapter 12 Instructing your Lawyer
- Chapter 13 Seven Tips for a Good Will
The Very Handy Wills Guide
The Very Handy Wills Guide E-book Version
Built for Justice
Built for Justice - Visits to old North Island Courthouses is now for sale.